Gentle, Effective Care
Tina Tongen, licensed massage therapist with an Associate Degree in Occupational Studies, Master Practitioner in Phenomenal Touch Massage, and certified yoga teacher wants to help you feel your best. She uses advanced massage therapy techniques + yoga principles to restore ease with massage therapy in Denver and Boulder, Colorado.
I’ve used yoga principles in my own healing for more than two decades. I share what I’ve learned so you can experience more freedom and ease in your body too! – Tina Tongen, yoga teacher and master massage therapist
My Practice Philosophy
Some stress helps us to grow in life, but stress becomes limiting when it causes chronic tension. I offer simple tools to help your body and your nervous system adapt to change. I want you to remember how good it is to be in a healthy, happy body!
What Makes My Practice Different
- I combine science + spirit to deliver results-based Clinical Massage with meditative focus.
- I have the most advanced degree in massage therapy, an Associate of Occupational Studies degree.
- I use conscious therapeutic contact to promote healing with your nervous system, so change can be supported and integrated.
- I focus on resolving patterns of chronic tension.
- I coach simple stress reduction techniques you can use anywhere to immediately relieve stress.
- I help you build breath and body awareness so you can more effectively regulate your experience in your body.
- I’m a true professional in the fields of massage therapy and embodied awareness. I use a multi-disciplinary approach that is gentle and honors you as a person.
- I lead by example with self-care.
The professional, compassionate treatment at Tongen Touch™ Massage Therapy is supportive and centered on your well-being.
Read more about how I hold the vision for your greatest health.