Somatic Awareness Yoga
$20 Class Fee / $15 Each When you Bring a Friend! 😊💕
January: Thursdays 5:30 – 6:30 pm
We have yoga mats and blocks ready for you. Wear stretchy clothes.Sign Up for Yoga
Who is this class for?
This 60-minute class is for anyone who wants to build the skill to process stress so that you can genuinely feel better. ♡
All levels welcome, from newbies to seasoned yogis, as this class slows down movement.
Focus on your inner experience as Tina guides you in breath + body meditation and yoga postures that relieve stress, calm your mind + body, and build strength and resilience.
This time is for you to clear tension and pain so that you may receive and embody the blessings of life.
1) Learn how to reduce stress anytime, anywhere.
2) Experience accessing your parasympathetic nervous system as a powerful tool to harmonize your body.
3) Ground into a deeper experience of being present with yourself.
4) Notice and release patterns of guarding in your mind and body.
5) Receive hands-on feedback and adjustments.
6) Attune with an environment that holds space for your health and self-care.
*Classes are limited to 10 people with appropriate spacing and a hepa filter running. Masks are required except for when you are at your mat.
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.Sharon Salzberg
Private Online Sessions
Yoga • Movement • Meditation • Self-Care
Contact Tina for online sessions
Group Classes by Donation
Breathe: Simple Self-Care
Fridays around 6 pm MST I post self-care tips at my Tongen Touch FB page
I share practices to help you:
• breathe more deeply
• calm your mind so you can think more clearly
• connect with the healing power of your body and boost your immune system
Online Yoga, Movement and Health Pop-up events
As I develop new offerings I’ll go live at random times to test new formats. Usually from 10 – 30 min.
Contact Tina to get notifications
“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.”Alan Watts
Spread the word!