When you book massage therapy, you’ll be given options to enhance the effects of your session.
AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS
Concentrated plant essential oils provide anti-inflammatory & antioxidant benefits. They can be added to either the beginning of your session or to your full session whole-body.
Benefits of Essential Oils:
- elevate mood
- relax body
- decrease inflammation
- support health
- smell great
- Rose: uplifts, moisturizes, heals skin, calms anxiety, depression, laxative, cramping, nausea
- Orange-Vanilla: energizes, lymphatic & blood flow, collagen production, anti-aging
- Lavender: calms anxiety, restlessness, insomnia
- Comforting Pine Blend: flushes joint stiffness, arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, injuries, bloating & congestion, quickens metabolism
Massage Cupping is a modern adaptation of the ancient art of cupping therapy. While massage is performed by applying pressure, cupping instead uses negative pressure to pull, lift, open, and expand the body’s soft tissues and fascia. Cupping can stimulate the healing response, revitalize the tissues with blood flow, and help remove toxins for faster recovery.
Benefits of Cupping Therapy:
- boost circulation of blood & lymph
- relieve tension
- flush swelling & toxins out
- firm the skin
- stimulate the body’s healing response
Can be added to any session. It’s particularly good with deep tissue massage or Clinical Massage Therapy to speed healing. Cupping can be added to Center In relaxing massage therapy to promote body wellness through detoxification, circulatory, and lymphatic massage to help the body metabolize fat and cellulite.
INFRA-RED AMETHYST BIOMAT
Rejuvenate fully on this specially designed Amethyst pad that produces Far Infrared and Negative Ions.
Benefits of the Amethyst Biomat :
- relieve pain & joint stiffness
- reduce stress & anxiety
- boost immune system
- regulate hormones
- improve circulation
- speed healing of joints & soft tissue
- induce deep delta state of relaxation
BROAD-SPECTRUM CBD OIL PAIN BALM
Broad-spectrum CBD Oil Pain Balm includes Arnica & Calendula to help you find relief for sore muscles and joints, and ultimate relaxation! Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Bees Wax, CBD Oil, Arnica, Calendula, Vitamin E, Natural Essential Oils.
Benefits of CBD Pain Balm:
- relieve sore muscles
- reduce inflammation
- calm nervous system
- Spot-Treatment CBD (10mg each) Book any session and you’ll be given the option to add-on one or more spot-treatments of CBD oil to your massage!
- CBD Herbal Massage (50mg) Book the CBD Herbal Massage: a therapeutic non-psychoactive massage using high-quality, locally-produced broad-spectrum CBD-infused oil. The CBD oil offers pain relief, relaxation, and anti-inflammatory benefits. CBD herbal massages help to relieve stress, fibromyalgia, arthritis, muscle pain, tension, inflammation, anxiety, and insomnia so you get deeper rest.
- Vanilla-Jasmine CBD Pain Balm, 2 oz (100mg) Purchase just the product. Schedule a pick-up today!
DRY SKIN BRUSHING
An Ayurvedic tradition where a natural bristle brush is used to promote lymphatic circulation and increase health.
Benefits of Dry Brushing:
- smooth skin
- create a healthy glow
- strengthen immune system
- reduce inflammation
- help digestion
- clear pores
- reduce cellulite
- increase cell renewal
- prevent premature aging
- stimulate natural energy
When you add this service to your massage session, you’ll receive skin brushing during your session, a natural bristle brush to take home with you, and instructions on how to use skin brushing in your daily life for personal care.
To book these Add-Ons:
First choose any massage session here (currently in Tallahassee). Then you’ll be given your options for Add-On services.