Gentle, Effective Care
Hello! 👋 I’m Tina Tongen. My goal is to provide you with a session where you feel seen and cared for, nurturing your mind and body toward wellness and health. You can book massage therapy with me in St. Petersburg. You can book Embodied Wellness Coaching with me in St. Petersburg or online.
My Practice Philosophy
Some stress helps us to grow in life, but stress becomes limiting when it causes chronic tension. I offer simple tools to help your body and your nervous system adapt to change. I want you to remember how good it is to be in a healthy, happy body!
What Makes My Practice Different
- I combine science + spirit to deliver results-based Clinical Massage with meditative focus.
- I have the most advanced degree in massage therapy, an Associate of Occupational Studies.
- I use conscious therapeutic contact to promote healing with your nervous system, so change can be supported and integrated.
- I focus on resolving patterns of chronic tension.
- I coach simple stress reduction techniques you can use anywhere to immediately relieve stress.
- I help you build breath and body awareness so you can regulate your experience in your body.
- I’m a true professional in the fields of massage therapy and embodied awareness. I use a multi-disciplinary approach that is gentle and honors you as a person.
- I lead by example by embodying self-care throughout my day; I share with you what works.
The professional, compassionate treatment at Tongen Touch™ is supportive and centered on your well-being.
I’ve used yoga principles in my own healing for more than three decades. I share what I’ve learned so you can experience more freedom and ease in your body too!
Read more about how I hold the vision for your greatest health.