The optimal dose of CBD is determined by your weight and desired effect.
A smaller person is going to need a much smaller dose than a larger person, and someone looking for mild relief from stress or anxiety won’t need the higher dose appropriate for someone looking to treat persistent pain.
CBD Dosage Chart by Weight & Strength (in mg)
You can use this CBD dosage chart to see how the dose of CBD changes relative to your body weight and your desired strength of effects.
What CBD Strength Should I Use?
The higher the dosage of CBD, the stronger the effects. Some conditions require relatively strong CBD doses to offer benefit, while others may only need a low-strength to provide good results.
Ask yourself, “what am I using CBD oil for?” Also consider if you generally respond to low input, or if your system needs a higher level of input to notice the effects.
Here’s a general guide to help you choose the right dose.
Recommended Strength by Condition
- Anxiety → medium to high strength
- Arthritis → medium to high strength
- Cancer → high strength or pharmaceutical grade
- Chronic pain → medium to high strength
- Colitis & Inflammatory Bowel Disease → medium to high strength
- Epilepsy → high strength or pharmaceutical grade
- General health → low strength
- High blood pressure → medium to high strength
- Migraine headaches → low to high strength
- Muscle recovery → low to medium strength
- Nausea → low to medium strength
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) → low to medium strength
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) → low to high strength
- Insomnia → medium to high strength
- Weight loss → low to medium strength
Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil Pain Balm, made in Boulder, Colorado
Our Boulder-made broad-spectrum CBD Oil Pain Balm includes Arnica & Calendula to help you find relief for sore muscles and joints and ultimate relaxation! Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Bees Wax, CBD Oil, Arnica, Calendula, Vitamin E, Natural Essential Oils.
- Spot-Treatment CBD (10mg each) Book any session and you’ll be given the option to add-on one or more spot-treatments of CBD oil to your massage!
- CBD Herbal Massage (50mg) Book the CBD Herbal Massage: a therapeutic non-psychoactive massage using high-quality, locally-produced broad-spectrum CD-infused oil. The CBD oil offers pain relief, relaxation, and anti-inflammatory benefits. CBD herbal massages help to relieve stress, fibromyalgia, arthritis, muscle pain, tension, inflammation, anxiety, and insomnia so you get deeper rest.
- Vanilla-Jasmine CBD Pain Balm, 2 oz (100mg) Purchase just the product. Schedule a pick-up today!
Customizing the right cbd dose for your treatment
Now that you’ve determined the CBD dose that’s right for you, book your customized CBD treatment with Tongen Touch™ Massage Therapy. Choose any session, then add on CBD to reach your required dosage level. You can also request your desired dosage in your client intake form, which you’ll receive immediately after booking your session online.