Reading and repeating these chakra mantras can be excellent focus tools for good health.
As you read over them, which ones stand out as particularly good for you?
Here’s a few ideas to use them for your benefit… DO try this at home!…
- Write the mantra that resonates for you down in a journal,
- Free-write or draw whatever comes up for you around it for 5 minutes.
- When you’re done, sit comfortably and meditate with your hands resting on your belly for 10 minutes.
- Just rest in quiet, or gently repeat the mantra in your head.
- Sing to yourself this mantra, and see how it feels as it resonates within your body.
- Go for a walk in nature and gently repeat the mantra to yourself.
- Write the mantra down, then bullet-point the top 3 – 5 things that can help you achieve your desired outcome with this mantra.
- Just notice in your body where your awareness lights up as you repeat this mantra, and send good-hearted attention to this area of your body. Send loving kindness.
- Share with a close-friend what comes up for you around this mantra, where you feel restricted and what you really want in your life.
- As you repeat this mantra, let it inspire you to rest within or take action, whichever is more appropriate for your needs at this time.